Welcome to The Office of Research Regulatory Affairs!
The Office of Research Regulatory Affairs (ORRA) is a diverse team of experienced professionals who serve the UAMS research community. We provide assistance with:
- Regulatory submissions to the FDA (IND, IDE)
- Quality assurance (GLP, GMP, GTP)
- Clinical trial monitoring
- Contract review, negotiation and approval
- Clinical trial registration
Please contact us if you believe we can be of assistance to you.
In The News…
- 23 Million Hours Spent Each Year Complying with Clinical Trial Requirements, FDA Estimates
- NIH extends public comment period for the NPRM on Clinical Trials Registration and Results Submission!!
- FDA issues guidance on Laboratory Developed Tests.
For more news to know, go to ORRA news.
Upcoming Training Opportunities…
- May 13, 2015: Research Roundtable: Genetic and Genomic Research
See the ORRA Calendar for training opportunities coming soon.