Welcome to The Office of Research Regulatory Affairs!
The Office of Research Regulatory Affairs (ORRA) is a diverse team of experienced professionals who serve the UAMS research community. We provide assistance with:
- Regulatory submissions to the FDA (IND, IDE)
- Quality assurance (GLP, GMP, GTP)
- Clinical trial monitoring
- Contract review, negotiation and approval
- Clinical trial registration
Please contact us if you believe we can be of assistance to you.
In The News…
- CT.Gov Offers New Individualized Training to Investigators for Results Module
- FDA issues guidance on Risk Based Monitoring
- Free GCPartner App now available for researchers
- 23 Million Hours Spent Each Year Complying with Clinical Trial Requirements, FDA Estimates
For more news to know, go to ORRA news.
Upcoming Training Opportunities…
- May 18, 2015: Research Roundtable: Canine Detection of Human Cancers
See the ORRA Calendar for training opportunities coming soon.